Hazelwood works by neutralizing the acidity of the body when worn next to the skin. It has also been known to help many other conditions, such as eczema, acid reflux, heartburn, rashes, constipation, and many more.
How to choose a size:
They should be small enough that the baby is not able to move it up past his or her chin, but not so tight that it’s uncomfortable. Ideally, you should be able to insert two fingers between the child’s neck and his/her necklace.
How do I know when I need to replace my necklace?
You should replace your necklace when the wood beads have darkened, as they will no longer be absorbing acidity. In general, this is every 4-6 months, depending on the acidity level in your body.
Can my baby wear the necklace all the time?
The necklace should be removed before any exposure to water to protect the beads. It should also only be worn under adult supervision, and removed before bed time and nap time.
What happens if the necklace gets caught on something?
The necklace clasp is designed to break should it get caught, or be under excessive force.
- Helps prevent acid-based ailments such as ulcers, acid re-flux, heartburn
- Helps to reduce skin problems (psoriasis, eczema, acne)
- Must be placed directly on the skin
- Remove before exposure to water
- Clasp:safety release silver plated copper clasp
- Do Not let baby chew necklace
- Suitable from birth
- Also available in adult sizes
- Handmade in USA (hazelwood beads : from Canada)